Collection and Use of Information
The only personal information about you that we collect is information you voluntarily give us via direct contact from you. We will only use your data for the purpose you provided it and to support our mutual relationship, such as responding to your inquiries or processing your application for employment with Unanimous A.I.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will not share your personal information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which you provided it. For instance, we may disclose your personal information to a contractor or service provider we use to support our business, provided they are bound to keep your personal information confidential and to use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
As you use our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. We use this information solely for internal purposes, such as to improve our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your browser.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. We use service providers, such as Amazon, for data storage. Any vendor that we retain is not allowed to use information they receive from us for any other purpose that to perform the services we have contracted them to perform. Such vendors will never barter, trade, or sell access to your information.
Children’s Personal Information
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, you should not provide personal information to us.
On occasion, we may contact you to provide you with information that we believe is of interest to you, or we may ask for your opinions. We may also notify you of your ability to subscribe to e-newsletters. You will have the option of telling us whether you want to receive such market information or be involved in our research activities.
Social Plugins on our Website
In certain cases, we use social plugins on our Website and may include icons that allow you to interact with third party social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. For example, you may “Like” us on Facebook. The third party social plugin may set a cookie when your browser creates a connection to the servers of such social networks and the plugin may transmit your data to the social networks. Your use of these social plugins is subject to the privacy policies of the third party social networks.
You have the right to access the Personal Information that we hold about you and to correct, update, amend, suppress, delete or otherwise modify any Personal Information where it is inaccurate. When updating your Personal Information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act upon your request.
By “Personal Information,” we refer to information that you individually provide to us either directly or indirectly that on its own or in combination with other information, can be used to identify you or make you identifiable. Personal Information includes for example your name, your mailing address, your telephone number, your email-address or other information that identifies you or makes you identifiable. Information that by itself cannot be used to identify you or make you identifiable does not qualify as Personal Information.
You may also, if governed by the General Data Protection Regulations, object to the use or processing of your Personal Information or withdraw consent to use your Personal Information at any time. Under the General Data Protection Regulations, regarding the processing of your Personal Information, you have the following rights:
- the right to request free of charge (i) information whether your Personal Information is retained and (ii) access to and/or (iii) duplicates of the Personal Information retained. However, if the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) or to refuse to act on the request;
- the right to request proper rectification, removal or restriction of your Personal Information;
- where processing of your Personal Information is either based on your consent and processing is carried out by automated means, the right to receive the Personal Information concerning you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to have your Personal Information transmitted directly to another company, where technically feasible (data portability);
- where the processing of your Personal Information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw your consent at any time without impact to data processing activities that have taken place before such withdrawal or to any other existing legal justification of the processing activity in question;
- the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing that produces legal effects concerning you; and
- the right to take legal actions in relation to any breach of your rights regarding the processing of the Personal Information, as well as to lodge complaints before the competent data protection regulators.
To exercise the rights referred to above, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you have questions or concerns, you may contact us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.